Your Strategic Employee Benefits team will:
- Listen and learn about your business to understand your objectives.
- Review your current program and offer solutions for important issues such as plan design changes, employee contributions and funding alternatives.
- Communicate to your employees to increase their understanding and appreciation of your benefit program.
- Keep you informed and educated about issues that impact your benefits.
- Our nationwide network of specialists provides a wealth of benefit choices. We believe in the power of teamwork… that success can be attributed to the key elements of the personal attention offered through your Employee Benefit Specialist and their teams.
The Right Plan for Your Business
Our business is building enduring relationships based on the individual needs and circumstances associated with each client.
Our Specialists work with you to create a customized plan and help you implement your benefits strategy. They suggest products and services only after considering your specific goals and needs. Your Employee Benefit Specialist will monitor your situation and suggest changes to your benefits plan as they become necessary.
Our Employee Benefit Specialists have helped businesses and other organizations throughout the country create benefit plans with a variety of approaches and products.
The first step of a systematic process to help businesses achieve their objectives is to gain an understanding of the firm's benefit philosophy and corporate strategy.
Using analytical tools, an assessment of the current plan will be conducted. This typically includes claim utilization, plan costs, contracts, network appropriateness, plan design, funding approaches and other elements that make up the overall plan.
Your business will receive a presentation of findings that includes any recommendations for improvements to the plan and how to integrate corporate goals into the final overall plan.
Depending upon decisions made in the recommendation phase of planning, there will be involvement in rate negotiation with carriers, coordinating the enrollment and underwriting process, calculating employer/employee contributions, finalizing documentation, communicating decisions to employees and setting up any new or value-added plans.
Employee Benefit Specialists help employers communicate the benefits and costs of plans to employees.